Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Underdog to the rescue...



So a couple of weeks ago, my preschool class and I were saying the Pledge of Allegiance. As we got to the part that says, "one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all," one little boy fell to the ground laughing. He is the cutest thing ever and when I asked him what was so funny he replied,  "Miss Heather you said 'Underdog' in the pledge. You know like Underdog to the rescue."

So I thought that was pretty funny till he topped it today with a belly laugh that shook my house. We got to the same line in the pledge and again he busted up.  I asked him what happened and he shook his head in wonder and said, "Miss Heather, you just did it again and said Underdog, when is he coming to bring justice for all."

Super cutie! I'm fully aware that blogging about this did not come across as funny as it was in class, so just go with me on this and give a little chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment