Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Say No to Crack!

We've all grown up with the image of the plumber showing a little crack right? Well, being a preschool teacher, I often get the opportunity to partake in some of the offering of crack.

I have one little boy who, due to his body shape, shows a considerable amount of crack a considerable amount of time. He is the cutest thing ever. One day during circle time, I bent over to pick something up off of the ground, when I heard the cutest belly laugh eh-verrrrrr!  It rumbled with pure joy. In fact, he actually fell on the floor with legs extended in the air, all the while chuckling.

When I asked the boy what happened, he replied, "Miss Heather, I just saw your underwear." As I thought about the irony of the situation, I reached over and hugged my little friend and laughed with him.

And for those who read my post on "underroos," yes, this is the same little boy.  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment