Friday, December 14, 2012

Stop it already!



In the words of Uchtdorf:
This topic of judging others could actually be taught in a two-word sermon. When it comes to hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, holding grudges, or wanting to cause harm, please apply the following:
Stop it!
I have been working really hard on learning everything I can about forgiveness and boy do I have a doozy of a post coming up on what I am learning; the good, the awesome, and the awesomest about forgiving. I will be telling my story and journey into the battlefield of the soul that talks of forgiveness and requires the walk of forgiveness. I am going to get really courageous and tell what I learned from trying to "keep secrets" and why I will be talking my story now. I have learned through this whole spiritual journey that I am weak, I falter, but I will keep the course till I have found forgiveness and love.
Until then, just do what Uchtdorf's saying says!

No comments:

Post a Comment