Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year!

As I reminisced about the past year and the good, the bad, the ugly, I am approaching the new year with excitement.

--things I am going to try and leave behind...my weaknesses that cause others pain, my self interest, my lack of energy, my misplaced efforts

First, it's my year! My lucky number has always been 13 and this is the year for change.

I know that it's a little awkward to share one's personal resolutions on a blog, but they do say if you write them down and share with others you are more likely to keep them.

My top goals for 2013 are:
--serve others with a god-like love, not watching what hand gets credit
--become the least of these, humble myself and repent repent repent
--help my kids understand the gospel more
--develop a social support system for my kids and myself

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment