Monday, January 21, 2013

Get Out There And Do For Someone Struggling... Set Pride Aside and Help

Make Up Your Mind- Charity Never Faileth

Today, as I sat reading the Continuous Atonement by Brad Wilcox, I was pondering my feelings of aloneness, sadness, and abandonment. I began to feel a deep depression overcome me when I realized, what am I doing? Yes, I am hurting, yes I feel alone, yes I am struggling as never before, so the answer came to me. I need to get moving towards others and get out of myself. 

I am going to focus more on HOW I can love my friend more, not why is she not loving me. I am going to assume the best of her, not doubt her. I am going to not believe the things that don't seem congruent with her loving nature, I know who she is and I am going to trust in that. These videos below are helping me to love others more and to develop God-like love. Disclaimer: for my non mormon visitors to this site, these videos come off a video channel from the lds church. However, they are applicable in principle to everyone. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire you like they did me.


Get out there and help someone you know is struggling.



Charity never faileth...Love others...This is a commandment. Lay down your life for his friends. Forging a friendship with the scriptures.


Do not delay loving others, forgiving others and using the term "someday." The day is today. Charity is the requirement not expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment