Friday, February 1, 2013

Quotes about where I am...

 I feel that when my friendship with my bff ended all kinds of opportunities and experiences were closed. At times in the last two months, I blamed God.  Little did I know, He hasn't closed anything and has opened something much more important, a full fledged relationship with Him. I couldn't be more thankful for Him meeting me in the hallway.


I love this quote because I felt like my friend and her family went out and bought a new house. This gives me hope that there are people out there who love unconditionally and who know some areas may need repair but they don't go out to replace you.


Just love this quote and what it means. I am grateful for those in my life and for those who have stuck by me through thick and thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment