Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10...ugh, I mean it's ok...

Today is June 10th and while I normally dread this day, today I will celebrate the good things that have come into my life. 3 years ago today my divorce was final. It was a sad day. The day that said my soul mate, my eternal companion, and better half and I were no longer married.

But I have forgiven. And I continue to forgive. And I struggle. And I work harder. But that's when I count my blessings. And boy, have I had a lot of blessings come into my life since.

I met my bff and her family when my husband left.
Got a preschool up and running.
Met some amazing people the last 6 mos and have started working on my health.
Have been given some opportunities I didn't think were possible.
Have been blessed with an appreciation for those who love me and my kiddos unconditionally.
Have been able to grow a relationship with my Savior.
Have learned more about myself, the Gospel, and people in general and how to love others.

Grateful for the two most loving, kind kids in the world. Phewww! I am blessed. This reminds me of my ex and my bff. I made decisions today that have freed me in so many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment