Sunday, October 6, 2013

Forgiveness facilitates unlikely friendship- Conference Halftime

One of my family's favorite things to watch is the show in between the two conference sessions. They are usually very inspiring and uplifting. Today was no exception and in fact a straight blessing from Heavenly Father to me and many. My kids and I refer to it as the half time show, lol.

It was so touching! I hope you can see the entire showing which is 30 min long. It is entitled "Finding Forgiveness." It's a story of a man who had come undone and tragically killed an elderly lady in a car accident.

Until I can find the whole video in it's entirety, this will have to do. Lynn Beecher talks about the necessity to have to communicate with the offender to find understanding. Same concept that is in the Falling to Heaven Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment